- At the top right of the homepage: Click on "My Account" and then "Register".
- Fill in the form and validate.
- By e-mail you will receive a confirmation of a registration of your account.
How to change my personal information ?
- At the top right of the homepage: Click on "My Account" then "Login" and identify yourself with your e-mail and password
- You can then access "My informations":
- From your account, in the left menu : click on "My informations"
- Or at the top right of the homepage: click on "My Account" and "My Informations".
- Click on "Edit", change your data on the page and save.
How to delete my account?If you would like to delete your Armor-Lux account, please contact our Customer Service for free at 0033 2 98 90 10 29, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 12:30 pm and from 13:30 pm to 18 pm, or please contact us using our contact form.
I forgot my password
- At the top right of the homepage: Click on "My Account" then "Login" and click on the link "Forgot your password? "
- Enter your email address in the field.
- You will receive an email with your new password at your address
How is my personal data protected?"The Bonneterie d'Armor Group complies with the regulations in force and therefore with their confidentiality commitments regarding any personal data collected. The Group is particularly vigilant about the security of your data, and for this reason it makes use of a significant number of human and technical resources to ensure it is protected.
How to place an order?
- At the top right of the homepage: Click on "My Account" then "Login" and identify yourself with your e-mail and password, or create an account (see ACCOUNT)
- Choose your items: select the size, the colour and add them to your "Shopping Cart"
- Once you have made your selection, go to your "Shopping Cart" on the top right to finalise your order.
- If you have a promotional code, enter it in the field provided, apply it, then accept the terms and conditions of sale and go to secure Checkout..
- Choose your delivery option (see Shipping & Delivery)
- Select your payment method (see PAYMENT)
- Check your order informations and confirm it
- In a few minutes you will receive an e-mail with an order confirmation
- You can track your order from "My account" (see Account)
How to remove an item from my cart?
- Click on the "Cart" icon.
- Click on « Delete »
Has my order been processed?
- When your order is validated, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order within a few minutes. Remember to check your SPAM folder.
- You can also check the history of your orders:
- > At the top right of the homepage: Click on "My Account" then "Log in" and identify yourself with your e-mail and password.
- > At the top right of the homepage: Click on "My account" and on "My orders" to check your order and view the details.
How can I cancel an order or an item?It is not possible to modify or cancel a validated order. However, you can return your order to us free of charge and place a new, corrected order.
How to modify my order after validation?It is not possible to modify or cancel a validated order. However, you can return your order to us free of charge and place a new, corrected order.
How to get an invoice?If you would like to get an invoice, we invite you to log in to your account and consult "My orders".
I would like to place an order by phoneWe invite you to contact our customer service at +33 (0)2 98 90 10 29 for all the assistance needed during placing your order.
Which payment methods are possible?Credit card :
The amount of your order will be debited from your Visa or MasterCard card once your order is validated.
Pay your order rapidly and securely by connecting to your PayPal account. Your PayPal account, linked to your account or to your credit card, allows you to settle directly the payment of your purchase.
IV. Shipping and delivery
What are the shipping methods, charges, and delivery times?
- Home delivery or pick-up shop. Billed 7€ for orders up to 150€ (Free of charge from 150€). Your order is delivered in 2 to 5 working days following the shipment.
For orders placed from Austria, Ireland, Italy, Portugal and the Netherlands :
- Home delivery billed 15€ for orders up to 200€ (Free of charge from 200€). Your order is delivered in 2 to 5 working days following the shipment.
For orders placed from Sweden, Finland and Denmark :
- Home delivery billed 15€ for orders up to 200€ (Free of charge from 200€). Your order is delivered in 5 to 7 working days following the shipment.
For orders placed from Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, United-Kingdom, Slovakia and Slovenia :
- Home delivery billed 20€ for orders up to 200€ (Free of charge from 200€).
For orders placed from the USA, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, China, South Korea, Croatia, Guadeloupe, Guyane, Japan, Martinique, Nouvelle Calédonie, New Zealand, Polynésie Française, La Réunion, Russia and Singapore :
- Home delivery billed 30€ for orders up to 200€ (Free of charge from 200€).
How to track my parcel?
- At the top right of the homepage: Click on "My Account" then "Login" and identify yourself with your e-mail and password.
- 1. At the top right of the homepage: Click on "My Account" and then on "My Orders".
- The tracking number of your parcel will be indicated and you will be able to track it to your home or to the delivery point selected. You will also receive an email with your tracking number.
Can my order be delivered abroad?You can order and be delivered to more than 40 countries (except Germany), from the Armorlux.com website. For deliveries in Germany, we invite you to connect to our website de.armorlux.com.
Your order will be delivered within 2 to 7 working days for Europe, and 4 to 9 days for International. For non-European countries, additional delays and taxes may be applied by Customs. Customs clearance and payment of various fees and taxes are at your charge. We strongly recommend that you research these points before placing your order.
V. Returns & refunds
What are the return conditions?Returns are free if you order from one of the following countries: France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. If you order from another country, the return costs are at your charge.
How to return one or more items?For the following countries: Metropolitan France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg, we provide a return label, and shipping costs are covered by Armor Lux, so you don't have to pay anything: it's simple and free.
- Click on "My Account" then "Log in" and identify yourself with your e-mail and password.
- Click on "My Account" then "My Orders", choose the order(s) concerned.
- Select the items to be returned and confirm your return request.
- Print the prepaid return label, which will be downloaded automatically after your validation.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed, with their labels and in their orignal condition. Place the goods with their original packaging in the box.
- Join the delivery note in the package with the returned goods checked. Use the return label and make sure to cover up or remove the original delivery barcode on the box.
- Terms of return depend on the delivery method of your order.
- For other countries than Metropolitan France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg, the return parcel is at your charge and should be sent by post or tracked parcel to the following address
Service Retour Ecommerce
21/23 Rue Louison Bobet
ZI de Kerdroniou
29556 QUIMPER Cedex 9
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon receipt and validation of your return.
- The refunds and credit notes will be carried out as soon as possible after receipt and validation of your return.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the refund is made.
Not a problem : your return label is available on your account! Go to our Armor-Lux website:
- Click on "My Account" and then "Login" and identify yourself with your e-mail and password.
- In the section "My returns", choose concerned order/orders.
- The return label is available to be printed.
How to prepare my return parcel?The items should be returned in their original packaging and in their original state, with the delivery note received.
How to do an exchange?We do not do exchanges. For a new size, another model or another colour, we invite you to re-order on our website.
How do I check the status of my return?You will receive a confirmation e-mail after receipt and validation of your return.
If you haven't received the return confirmation e-mail yet, we invite you to check the tracking of your parcel on the website of the carrier using the tracking number on your deposit proof.
The method of refund depends on the payment method used when ordering:
Credit card: we will refund you to your credit card account.
PayPal : we will refund you to your PayPal account.
I haven't received my refund :
- If you haven't received the return confirmation e-mail yet, we invite you to check the tracking of your parcel on the website of the carrier using the tracking number on your deposit proof.
- If you received the return confirmation e-mail, the refund will be carried out within 15 working days counting from receipt of your return.
VI. Loyalty program:
Joining and earning points are automatic when you create an account, in the store or on the website.
If you already have a customer account that is not registered for loyalty, you will be able to register the next time you make a purchase at the checkout or on the website. You will be able to view your registration and points accumulation the day after your purchase.
In Armor-Lux shops : during your purchase, communicate at a cash desk your contact details and your e-mail address.
On the e-shop : you have to create your Armor-Lux account on-line and join the loyalty program. If you already have an Armor-Lux account on our e-shop, log in and then subscribe to the program.
Enter the e-mail address that you provided in the shop.
If you haven't communicated you e-mail address in the shop, please contact our customer service. They can register your email adresse before you create an ACCOUNT.
- In Armor-Lux shops: once you have passed certain level, you have a choice of using your discount or to continue to accumulate the points to reach the upper level and try to obtain a more favourable discount.
- On the e-shop: while placing your order, at the time of payment, once you have enough points to profit from a discount, tick the voucher you wish to use. From the amount of your cart the relevant discount will be deducted.
This means that if you wish to return a part of your order, you will be refunded the amount paid for each item, after proportional application of the discount.
They are usable in shops and on-line.
Unsubscribing from the loyalty program deletes your account and all associated data (contact details, purchase history, points).
VII. Newsletter :
Armor-lux Newsletter :Thanks to the Armor-Lux newsletter, we keep you regularly informed by e-mail about new trends and latest offers. Don't way any longer to discover all the new brands, the product categories and the new models!
I do not receive the newsletter, even though I am a subscriber?
- Have you added email@example.com to your address book?
- Do you have an active anti-SPAM system on your mailbox? We invite you to change your mailbox SPAM settings SPAM to ensure that you can receive the newsletter
How to subscribe to the newsletter?
- At the bottom of the home page: enter your e-mail address in the provided field.
- You will receive a Welcoming e-mail on your e-mail address.
How to unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- You can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscription link present in the bottom of the newsletter.
- If you have already an Armor-Lux account, you can also unsubscribe via your account:
2. Then, click on "My personal information" and uncheck the box "Sign up for our newsletter"
VIII. The brand
What kind of statement does Armor-lux want to make?The brand's origins are both Breton and Latin. Armor: the sea, lux: the light They are also Swiss, because the Bonneterie d’Armor was founded on October 7, 1938 by Mr. Walter Hubacher, textile engineer, who was born in Oftringen (Switzerland) in 1904.
What values does your brand embody?We have built our reputation on simple and authentic values that are appreciated by our customers and shared by our employees: quality, social cohesion, innovation, and ethical business practices.
How many factories do you have in France?We operate three industrial sties in France: two in Quimper and 1 in Troyes. We have no factories abroad.
How many employees do you have in France?We employee around 600 individuals in France, of which 350 are based at our company headquarters in Quimper, while 20 are based at our Troyes site. And we are continuing to hire people, notably in the areas of knitting, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution.
Is the marinière (striped sailor sweater) a type of uniform?Absolutely. On March 27, 1858, the marinière was included in the national Navy's uniform by decree. The number and width of the "knitted cotton-shirt" stripes was fully codified: 21 white stripes with a width of 20 mm, and 20 to 21 blue stripes with a width of 10 mm. The 21 stripes were chosen as a way of paying tribute to the amount of French victories during the Napoleonic Wars.
How many marinières do you sell each year?Each year we sell around 500,000 cotton marinières for men, women, and children.
Which materials do you use for your products?We mainly use natural materials (cotton, wool, linen) and fine materials (such as silk, wool and silk) that are especially suitable for lingerie items. We also opt for a finer range of products made from environmentally responsible materials, such as cupro or Lyocell.
Where do your raw materials come from?The cotton is grown and harvested in Turkey, India, and the US. The wool comes from Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. We do not purchase these raw materials directly. We get our supplies from French and European spinners who process the wool and cotton into yarn. For knitting our products in Quimper, we prefer long fibers, which ensure robustness, durability, and resistance, and we buy ecru yarn (which will then be dyed in our factory) or yarn that has already been dyed.
Do you use environmentally friendly and fair-trade materials in your collections?Yes, we prefer to use organic cotton for certain products. All of our 100%-cotton underwear comes from organic agriculture and complies with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). We also offer some fair-trade cotton products that have a Fairtrade / Max Havelaar label. Lastly, all of our clothing, including underwear, is certified with OEKO-TEX®'s STANDARD 100 label, which means it's perfectly safe for your skin.
Which clothing products do you make in Quimper?From the beginning we have specialized in manufacturing knitwear. Our factory is vertically integrated, which allows us to oversee a product's different manufacturing steps: circular and flat knitting, dyeing/finishing, cutting, tailoring, and embroidering. In our workshops, we knit and tailor knitwear products for our ready-to-wear, nighttime and lingerie collections. We also make small clothing series for special collaborations and products for professional clients (www.uniforme.armorlux.com), and of course, all types of striped items, such as the marinière.
Where you do you make your collections?The cotton underwear and marinières in our collections are mainly knitted and tailored in Quimper. When our production capacities are inadequate, however, they are also made in Morocco, Tunisia, and Turkey.
The pullovers are knitted in France and Europe, and are tailored in France, Bulgaria, and Morocco.
For the warp and weft-thread items (for example, vests, shirts, skirts, pants), we buy fabric from French and European suppliers and entrust the manufacturing to sub-contractors based in the same production regions as our knitwear.
Items with sleeves (for example, parkas, down jackets) are these days manufactured in China, which is one of the main producers of polyester.
How do you guarantee the quality of your products?Our products are designed to last. Quality is one of our key commitments with respect to our customers. In 1971, we established a quality department that today employees 30 individuals. Our teams are charged with inspecting the production quality at the manufacturing sites in France and abroad as well the items received in Quimper - before they are sold. We also have our own testing and specialized analysis lab for inspecting knitwear and fabric, and for the development of textiles. Since 2011, the laboratory has been accredited according to the ISO/CEI 17025 standard (accreditation number 1-2305 - scope available at www.cofrac.fr). Our quality lab conducts more than 10,000 physical and chemical tests each year, such as colorimetric, pilling, resistance, dimensional stability, color fastness, and mechanical characteristics tests.
Why don't you manufacture all of your items in France?Because it is no longer possible, unfortunately. Nowadays, our production capacities, both human and material, are inadequate for cutting and assembling all of our knitwear in Quimper. We would love to do more. In partnership with Pôle Emploi, we have notably set up several training machines for clothing manufacturing workers in order to overcome the disappearance of training programs designed for our industrial trades. Despite making large investments, we always encounter many difficulties in recruiting production personnel.
We also rely on subcontracting for items that require a particular expertise that we do not have. This is notably the case with warp and weft-thread items that enable us to expand our lines and offer complete collections to our customers. For these kinds of items, we buy the fabric and entrust the production to specialists.