You have just purchased a garment made from a selection of quality fabrics and tailored with the greatest care.
Backed by our 80 years of experience in producing underwear, ready-to-wear fashions and also clothing for professionals, we would like to give you a few tips that will allow you to keep your item looking new for as long as possible.
Guide for care symbols
Machine wash at 95°C / 200°F
Do not tumble dry
Warning: Do not steam iron textiles containing acrylic or modacrylic fibers.
Do not steam or iron
Do not dry clean with a solvent
Guidelines and tips
- Scrupulously follow the care instructions. They indicate the most suitable temperature and wash cycle.
- Choose the right cycle on your washing machine according to the composition of the item and the coulors.
- Your machine has different cycles suitable for all kinds of textiles (wool cycle, gentle cycle, cotton cycle, synthetic cycle...)
- Do not mix whites with dark or bright colors.
- This will protect your garment from pilling, fading, and/or dulling.
- This will protect serigraphs and accessories (buttons, beads,...) from mechanical aggressions.
- Today’s detergents are very efficient but using too much can harm colors and natural textile fibers.
- See instructions for your detergent on the back of the packaging.
- Contact your city hall for information concerning the hardness of your water.
- Detergent manufacturers have developed specific products for every type of textile :
- “Classic” detergents are efficient for removing stains and bleaching ;
- “Color” detergents protect colors ;
- Special detergents for “black” fabrics preserve the intensity of black and dark colors ;
- Special detergents for “delicate” fabrics protect animal fibers (wool, silk).
- Clothes dryers wear your clothes more quickly.