Expertise… in design!Everything typically begins with an idea, then a sketch. This sketch becomes a prototype, which will then be given to the designers in our design office, a team of approximately 20 people. At this stage, we cut, we assemble, and we try on. We then re-cut, re-assemble and try on again until the prototype is perfect. Once the design has been approved, a grand orchestra of production begins…
Expertise…in declaring the colour!Armor-lux also has its own dyeing workshop for dyeing its solid-coloured knits.
We use new generation reactive dyes which promote shorter and more robust dyeing cycles to reduce water and energy consumption. Striped knits don't go through the dyeing process, as they're knit with yarn that's already dyed.
All of our solid-coloured and striped fabrics are washed, wrung out, dried and ironed in order to guarantee the dimensional stability of the knits, one of the pillars of quality for the finished product. The Armor-lux dyeing workshop is STANDARD 100-certified by OEKO-TEX®, which guarantees the absence of chemical substances considered harmful or undesirable for human health and the environment.
• the conformity of products to legal requirements and to our customers' specifications;
• the traceability of an article's manufacturing process;
• quality controls for raw materials and finished products;
• product safety and respect for consumer health;
• continuous improvement of the quality assurance system and customer satisfaction.
* Since 2011, the laboratory has been accredited according to the ISO/CEI 17025 standard (accreditation n°1-2305 – Scope available on www.cofrac.fr)