The authentic Breton peacoat, truly a lifelong coat.
Gentlemen, do you want warmth, elegance and high quality? The pea coat is one of the best coats for men.
The story of this pea coat starts in the desert, before crossing oceans and becoming the benchmark for nautical clothing.
With this wool broadcloth material, you will enjoy the benefits of a 100% natural fibre:
- hightly insulating
- does not need to be waxed and retains its colour
The density of the fabric and the quality of the wool provide excellent protection against all weather conditions as well as optimal thermoregulation. No more sweating on public transport or while you're riding your bike!
Details and finishes
You will love the authentic details of this pea coat:
- The straight cut allows for freedom of movement
- 2 easily accessible hand warmer pockets on the stomach,
- the wide collar closes with a raised button placket,
- 2 inside pockets, one with a zip, the other buttoned
- The double buttoning is used to close the pea coat to protect against the wind, while the double thickness of the fabric helps to protect against the cold
- 2 rows of carefully sewn engraved shank buttons
How to wear the pea coat
The style of the Cap-Sizun pea coat is elegant and functional. You can wear it over a timeless fisherman's jumper, under a suit or with a casual chic outfit. With a casual outfit, why not add a note of originality by combining it with brightly coloured trousers?
This pea coat ensures an elegant look whatever your style and age.
Caring for a wool broadcloth coat is very easy. Dry clean it every 2 years, without applying waterproofing. Hang it regularly and brush with an appropriate brush. The wool doesn't get dirty very often and doesn't retain odours.
Choose the right size
Pea coats are traditionally worn loose, so in order to choose your size, take your measurements while wearing a thick jumper, or choose one size below your usual size if you prefer a more fitted look.
- 100% wool
- 100% polyester plain lining