This Breton shirt is the result of a collaboration between Armor-Lux and the Toile de Jouy Museum. They chose one of the key designs from the brand's Breton shirt selection: a 100% cotton sailor top, historic Armor-lux knitting, with a Toile de Jouy pattern incorporated in a half-moon inside the collar and on the sleeve at the elbow.
- Mixed Breton striped shirt
- Long sleeves
- Boat neck
- Straight cut
- Elbow pads and half moon on the back in Toile de Jouy pattern
- Toile de Jouy Museum Collection Embroidery
- Interlock fabric
- Slits at bottom of garment
- Available in two colours.
- 100% cotton
- Toile de Jouy 55% linen / 45% cotton
Size guide: XS=Size 0 to 1 - S=Size 2 - M=Size 3 - L=Size 4 to 5 - XL=Size 6 to 7
Machine wash only. Wash and iron on the reverse side