Show your support to the Lorient Interceltic Festival with the official entry pass!
How does it work ?
It is very easy: this entry pass will allow you an access to amazing places and events during the Festival.
Places you can go with the entry pass:
- Events at « Quai des Pays Celtes » and at « Quai de la Bretagne »
- « Kitchen Music » Quai de la Bretagne, on Tuesday 9th august 2016, 2pm
- The Fest-Noz at the Salle Carnot
- The Masters Class of the Palais des Congrès
- Conferences and screenings at St Louis auditorium - CinéFIL
The entry pass costs 5€.
p><span style="text-decoration: underline